The Broken Doll House

A chilling, dark place flowing with imagination and mystery. All who enter will be mesmerized by the beauty and extravagance of this broken house of dolls.

HomeHome  Dolls at PlayDolls at Play  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Chronicles of a Clea Baby
Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:09 pm by EmpressoftheLight

» Omg I'm pregnant!
Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:29 pm by MissNyss

» Clothing project
Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:19 pm by MissNyss

» Breastfeeding 101
Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:14 pm by EmpressoftheLight

» What to Expect the First Year
Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:06 pm by EmpressoftheLight

» Pregnancy 101
Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:58 pm by EmpressoftheLight

» New Years resolution
Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:09 pm by EmpressoftheLight

» Red and Black Butterfly earrings
Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:25 am by MissNyss

» Fairy necklace and earring set
Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:12 pm by MissNyss

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Blood Red Moon Beams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EmpressoftheLight
Lolita Marionette

Location : My fields of paper flowers and candly clouds of lullaby

Certificate of Authenticity
Name: Jasmine
Race: Wraith

PostSubject: Blood Red Moon Beams   Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:29 am

Jasmine stood on a cliff looking out at the night sky, watching the four moons floating weightlessly. She had always felt close to those moons even though they were so far away. Watching as one moved across the sky to be engulfed in the tree line, she mused at such beauty. Beautiful, graceful, majestic and above all...free. All traits she did not poses. Her undead body was full of scars from her master and creator, the leader of a guild of necromancers. Although her body belonged to the evil necromancer her soul continued to want to be in the sky as a moon, to be admired and loved. that day seemed to be farther then ever from her now. She snickered at her foolishness and turned around to walk back to the guild camp. Her master and the other necromancers were heading to wards a town that King Kaine had ordered to be rid of. The town harbored many traitors and spy's and was crucial to be dealt with as soon as possible. Jasmine knew that the king was mad and that the necromancer army he now possessed as equally mad, but she was at little power to stop the events that had befallen the nation. With little real feeling towards either side jasmine found herself a key weapon in the war against the Ice Kingdom. What was left of the opposing kingdom of Kaine had turned to the northern alliance for assistance. Jasmine had seen the north only once and i loved how it glistened an eerie white just like the moons. Jasmine walked back to camp as the moons fell from the sky just in time to hear the impatient tone of her masters voice. "my dear Jasmine. Where have you been? You need your rest."

Lies and Deceit!!!

Last edited by EmpressoftheLight on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thebrokendollhouse.forumotion.com
EmpressoftheLight
Lolita Marionette

PostSubject: Blood Red Moon Beams   Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:34 am

(second rper)

The blood red moon shone brightly over the sleepy village of Argun, a border town within the Northern Alliance. The last of the four moons to appear and last to set. It's red allure brightened the chilly night air. The moon was dimmer here than Emyrn would like but as the Fire Lords of the South had already fallen victim to the Necromancers he had been forced up North. All alone in the frigid cold. At least he have the moon to keep him company. "Why am I talking to myself?" Emyrn muttered turning away from distant memories.

With no home Emyrn waited at the inn for orders. The ice guild would send an update soon he hoped. It was too dangerous to act without intel. The mage scoffed at the unlikely predicament he was in. 'Ice, the opposite of fire, yet a common enemy forced us together... They promised me a chance to retake my homeland, and I will take all the help I can get.'

Lies and Deceit!!!

Last edited by EmpressoftheLight on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EmpressoftheLight
Lolita Marionette

PostSubject: Blood Red Moon Beams   Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:41 am

Jasmine held in the urge to laugh bitterly. 'ya HE needs sleep.'

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting master."Jasmine followed her master into their tent solemnly.

"lucky you Jas. Your free to sleep soundly tonight." the Necromancer snakes his hand towards Jasmines face and pulls her into a lustful kiss. Despite the attention he is giving her, Jasmine does not react to her masters advances.
Instead she replies in a monotone voice after he has released her. "thank you master your so generous."

Jasmine watches as her master moves over to his cot and lyes down. Slowly jasmine crouches down to the floor next to his cot and lays down with her arm behind her head. The anxiousness about the upcoming battle left her realizing that tonight was going to be another sleepless night.

Lies and Deceit!!!

Last edited by EmpressoftheLight on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EmpressoftheLight
Lolita Marionette

PostSubject: Blood Red Moon Beams   Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:51 am

(second RPer)

Sleep came easily for Emyrn at the inn, yet the dawns early rays did little to dispel the chill of the air. Finally his body forced him awake from the cold.

"I wonder," He muttered through chattering teeth, "if I can use fire to warm me up."

Shoving aside an assortment of rubies of all different shades and sizes in his bag he found what he needed, a spell book.

"Let's see," Quickly flipping through the pages ,knowing somewhere in the heavy volume he could find what he wanted, he found a spell of warmth. "Ah, this should work,"

Stopping on a page called Fire Armor, Emyrn read the page aloud to himself. "Minimal magic, draw a chalk semi-circle around the caster, one ruby and perform the incantation."

Even though he had never tried this spell before, he was confident it would work. Emyrn walked around the ruby, staying in the circle as he chanted, "Fire be my shield, protect my body, warm my soul."

The tiny ruby in the center turned bright red and the chalk burst into flame. Surrounded by a wall of fire that closed in on Emyrn, soon his entire body was covered in fire. "It worked!" I shouted. The chalk extinguished but the fire stayed around his body, warming without harming him.

It was then that Emyrn noticed the wood floor turning black. "Uh oh," he muttered.

The bag was still safe but the room was on fire. He was protected but the wood paneling was enveloped in flame.

"Flame off, extinguish," Emyrn shouted in panic. His shield was gone but the room was ablaze. He gathered his bag and ran for the stairs shouting, "Fire, fire." Soon everyone was evacuating the inn. In the distance the town guard mobilized as shout of fire reverberated down the street. Armed with buckets of water, swords sheathed, the entire town guard was on high alert as fire could quickly ravage the whole street. As the fire was put out, Emyrn made a break for it, leaving the crowd of onlookers and disappearing down a side street.

Lies and Deceit!!!

Last edited by EmpressoftheLight on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EmpressoftheLight
Lolita Marionette

PostSubject: Blood Red Moon Beams   Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:09 am

Jasmine tossed and turned on the cold dirt floor of the tent. Finaly giving up at sleeping she sat up and glanced at her master. he was sound asleep and jasmine did not wish to wake him. She stepped outside of the tent quietly and gazed at the last moon as it departed after its brothers. Into the horizon appeared to be a tower of smoke. At first jasmine wanted to investigate but changed her mind after realizing her master would not be happy with her if she left with out his permission. The light from the sun stretched out over the land, hitting jasmines back and lighting up the smoke in the distance even more. Jasmine touched her shoulder wishing she could feel the gentle kiss of the sun as it rose.

Standing up, jasmine new it was time to wake her master. the rest of the army of necromancers and their minions were waking and walking around preparing for the battle.

"Wake up master. It is dawn.” she says in the same monotone voice as earlier

"Get my things." he mumbles half asleep before he sits up and yawns

Jasmine does as her master wishes and stands next to the tent entrance. As he passes by the necromancer stops and grabs the back of jasmines hair and yanks her to her knees. "Thats better.”

Taking his armor and weapons from jasmine, he gets ready and walks out of the tent. Jasmine stands up and follows him. "Come on Jasmine. Its time to leave."

"Alright lets go." the necromancer orders the army. They all begin to march after their leader as jasmine looks back and sees some of the slaves gathering the tents. She turns around and draws her sword in preparation.

“Take this...” as she glances over to see what her master was suggesting, Jasmine sees a beautifully crafted sword. The very twin of the one she normaly caries. Taking it in her other hand jasmine felt complete. “you fight much better with two swords...I've seen you. And tonight...we need to be at our best.” unsure of what to say Jasmine bows.

“thank you master.”

Lies and Deceit!!!

Last edited by EmpressoftheLight on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EmpressoftheLight
Lolita Marionette

PostSubject: Blood Red Moon Beams   Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:15 am

(second RPer)

"Ah crud, I left the ruby at the inn." Emyrn flipped through his bag again as it started vibrating. The dozens of rubies still present should be more than enough. Shoving aside the rubies and the book, he opened a hidden pouch near the bottom and pulled out a green crystal. Smooth and round like a small crystal ball it vibrated ,but as soon as he put it in the palm of his hand, it stopped. Making sure no one was around, Emyrn concentrated all of his energy on the ball as a mist swirled inside.

Soon a voice spoke from the ball, "Emryn Ramius, we heard a disturbance in your area. Is everything okay?"

"Yes," He responded sheepishly, trying to keep his face from turning red. “There was a fire at the inn but it's under control. The town guard are on high alert as a result."

"Good," came the voice. "We believe there are Necromancers in the area. We already sent an ice mage detachment and they should be there by nightfall. However, we have not told the town guard yet." The voice paused for a moment before coming out as a whisper, "We also believe that there is a traitor in the town guard. Your task is to find him, see what he knows and silence him if it comes to that. That is all."

As the mist within the ball dissipated and became clear once again, Emyrn added, "Hail Lord Archinbold." The ball disappeared back in the pouch as he made his way stealthily to the tavern. 'I have a mission and I will not disappoint.'

Lies and Deceit!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Red Moon Beams   

Back to top Go down

Blood Red Moon Beams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1