The Broken Doll House

A chilling, dark place flowing with imagination and mystery. All who enter will be mesmerized by the beauty and extravagance of this broken house of dolls.

HomeHome  Dolls at PlayDolls at Play  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Chronicles of a Clea Baby
Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:09 pm by EmpressoftheLight

» Omg I'm pregnant!
Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:29 pm by MissNyss

» Clothing project
Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:19 pm by MissNyss

» Breastfeeding 101
Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:14 pm by EmpressoftheLight

» What to Expect the First Year
Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:06 pm by EmpressoftheLight

» Pregnancy 101
Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:58 pm by EmpressoftheLight

» New Years resolution
Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:09 pm by EmpressoftheLight

» Red and Black Butterfly earrings
Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:25 am by MissNyss

» Fairy necklace and earring set
Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:12 pm by MissNyss

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Masquerade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Hyde
Lolita Marionette

Certificate of Authenticity
Name: Alexandria
Race: Vampire

PostSubject: Masquerade   Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:51 am

Alexandria stared into her vanity mirror listening to the muffled sound of music coming from the great ball room in another part of the castle. She was running late to the masquerade party in honor of the Crowned Prince, who had been a guest in her fathers castle. As she starred on at the absence of her reflection in the glamorous mirror Alexandria had a hard time trying to decided whether she should even go to the party or not. She touched her neck lightly where the bite marks on her neck still burned. The make-up she had put on it wasn't concealing anything to her dismay. Her hand slowly feel from her neck into her lap as she spoke softly to herself.

"I wish he never would have come here." If she were herself tears would be gliding down her pale cheeks but no emotion stirred in her, nothing but emptiness.

A wrapp at the door broke her from her thoughts. "My lady your father is asking for you? Will you be much longer?"

Alexandria stood slowly and gracefully from the vanity and made her way to the door. She picked up her mask from the dresser by the door and put it on before she opened the door. She did not say a word to the servant that stood at her door way as she passed by her, but the servant continued to follow her to the masquerade party. As she entered the room she continued to hold on to the hope that she would not run into this "prince" again.
Back to top Go down
MissNyss
Lolita Marionette

Location : In a feild of Lilles, roses and Lilac bushes watching the coluds float by.

Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade   Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:19 am

Silence stood as far away from the throng of people that were dancing and conversing, as she possibly could with out being considered rude.

"Why did I let mother drag me to this stupid party anyway? He's just a stupid prince!"

She muttered to her self as she carefully avoided any party goer wanting to dance with her. She quickly looked around the room hoping to see anyone who she could recognize with out having to use her abilities, giving up rather quickly she went to sit down hoping that the night would end soon or that her mother would become bored and have them leave early, which she knew was not going to happen.
"Oh well maybe something interesting will happen."

My Self

Name: Adrian

PostSubject: Masquerade   Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:40 am

Keeping his happy persona, Prince Adrian conversed with his host and the other guests. He was anxiously awaiting his hosts daughter, whom he had gotten "acquainted" with earlier. As he waited his glance passed over an other young lady who, if his senses weren't failing him from the sweet smell of blood all around him, appeared to be a vampire like himself. Turning to his host the prince bowed slightly and grinned.

"If you'll excuse me my lord."

The King smiled half halfheartedly back at the prince. "Of course. I apologize again for my daughters behavior...I'm sure she will be down soon."

"I will meet up with her before the night is over I am sure." The prince bowed again and then made his way towards the woman he had seen earlier.
Back to top Go down
MissNyss
Lolita Marionette

Location : In a feild of Lilles, roses and Lilac bushes watching the coluds float by.

Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade   Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:57 am

As Silence scanned the room from her seat she began to pick up on a scent that was unmistakeably undead like herself, she knew of course that he mother was currently "entertaining" some random party goer so could not have been her. As she concentrated on the scent she pinpointed the location from where it was coming from.
"Of course the prince had to freaking sense me!" she sighed in frustration,

"Damnit I was hoping to avoid him, I hate having to talk to other members of vampire royalty, oh well hopefully he wont recognize me and will go away before mother is finished with that idiot that she found to snack on."

She sighed and began to put on what she called her "Court mask", a very disinterested face that showed very little emotion and masked what she was truly feeling and thinking, as she watched the prince make his way to where she was sitting.

Lolita Marionette

PostSubject: Masquerade   Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:05 am

Alexandria gracefully walked down the spiraling staircase that lead her into the masquerade ball. she watched the guests as they danced and laughed with one another and the longing to be like them caused her to sigh. after decending the staircase she walked through the crowd looking for her father. she recieved many compliments and hellos from passers by.

finally seeing her father, Alexandria coldly introduced her self to the guests around him. "hello father I am here. I was...just not feeling well."

the king examined his daughter and after seeing how pale and dazed she was started to regret summoning for her. "well my dear if you dont feel well you can retire...but the prince was looking for you. hes over there."

the king pointed towards the prince as he approached another young lady in the crowd. something about the woman stood out to Alexandria though...she wasnt sure what it was.
Back to top Go down
QueenNiceven
My Self

Name: Niceven

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade   Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:27 am

Niceven walked quietly through the corridors trying to make her way back to the masquerade before her host had noticed she had disappeared. She had found a very drunk party goer that was there by himself so no one would notice he was missing for quite sometime. "He was such a lovely snack." she mused to her self,
"oh well fun never lasts long, back to pretending to be human" she muttered as she walked back into the ball room.

As she made her way through the throng of people she spied her host talking with his lovely daughter, sensing the change that had taken place inside the young girl earlier she knew that damage control was needed. "that prince has over stepped his bounds" she growled " he is lucky he is not from the South Kingdom or he would be severely punished!"

As she continued through the crowd she spotted her daughter Silence, and knew immediately that she was unhappy because the prince was quickly making his way towards her. "I see the prince has found you." she said through their mental link, "I am on my way over now, don't say anything insulting with out me being there."
She sighed as she made her way over to her daughter "Sometimes I wish I wasn't the Queen of the South Kingdom so I could just enjoy myself. She smiled to herself "Oh well at least the night is turning out to be more entertaining then I originally thought."

Back to top Go down
Silence
My Self

Name: Silence

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade   Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:31 am

Silence sat waiting for the prince to make his way over to where she was sitting, when she heard her mothers voice "I see the prince has found you." Niceven said through their mental link, "I am on my way over now, don't say anything insulting with out me being there."
"I will try not to." she responded. "I wish she would have eaten slower now I'm going to have to sit here while she exchanges pleasantries with the other royalty, and that could take forever!" she thought as the prince walked up to her and began to introduce himself. Just as he began she noticed the Hosts daughter looking at them, and realized that she to was undead.
"hmmm this is new, I guess this prince has been busy because I know mother didn't turn her. I wonder what mother is going to say to him, this is going to be extremely entertaining." She smiled as she though
"this night just got a whole lot better, I should probably excuse myself once mother gets here so i can go see how the hosts daughter is doing, I'm sure she is frightened."

Back to top Go down
PrinceCharming
My Self

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade   Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:52 am

Prince Adrian bowed as he reached the mysterious woman.

"Have I seen you before?" The prince rose slowly now grinning, a fang slightly protruding from his lips. "You look really familiar..."

Adrian's grin faded as he heard the king speaking to his daughter. suddenly the glint in his eyes changed from amusement to concentration.
Back to top Go down
DarkEmperorAtreyu
My Self

Name: Atreyu
Race: Angel

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade   Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:18 am

Atreyu laughed at how horribly he was dancing. he wasn't quite sure how many drinks he had but he was sure that he had had to many. every one started to look like what they were dressed up as and he felt like he was in the best dream ever. one of the girls from the party, or at least he thought it was a girl, helped him up after he fell to the ground in an attempt to spin. Never doing that again.

"Thank you thank you. you are very kind." Atreyu says loudly as he stands almost losing his balance.

As he regains his balance he sees his older sister. Happy she was finally feeling good enough to join the party Atreyu asked his "rescuer" to help him over to his father and sister.

"Of course sire." the young lady giggled as she lifted her mask slightly so that she could see where she was going a little better.
Back to top Go down
Silence
My Self

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade   Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:46 am

Silence grimaced as she realized that the prince recognized her.

" Of course you know me Adrian, we saw each other three days ago when all of the kingdoms met to discuss the laws of our kind, to which you have no regard for Or human Laws for that matter. You are lucky you are not a member of the South Kingdom! Your punishment would be sever and I know my mother and father would see to that! "

"I hope he goes away soon before I say something that I will regret." she thought to herself, "and I really want to go and talk to the human princess Alexandria, hmmm I think I might have to excuse myself from this conversation as soon as mother starts talking. Oh speak of the devil!

"Hello mother You remember Prince Adrian from the West Kingdom?
Back to top Go down
QueenNiceven
My Self

Name: Niceven

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade   Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:50 pm

"Hello my daughter! Of course I remember Prince Adrian, how lovely to see you again." Niceven said making her voice dark and sultry so that the prince would eat up her every word. Noticing that Silence wanted to excuse herself from the conversation she began to ask the prince about his night and if he was enjoying the ball? " Are you enjoying the masquerade Prince Adrian?
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Hyde
Lolita Marionette

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade   Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:10 am

as the prince's eyes met with hers, Alexandria felt her chest tighten. suddenly everyone in the room disappeared except for the prince. unable to move Alexandria stared into the darkness deep within the vampire's eyes. softly at first then more prominent she began to hear her name. "Alexandria....dont be afraid....join me."

Alexandria immediately began to walk towards the prince. about half way Alexandria felt something knock her to the ground. still staring at the prince as the guests of the party reappeared she hit the cold ballroom floor. now able to move Alexandria looked around to see what had knocked her over. laying on the bottom of her dress laughing hysterically was her brother Atryeu. she watched as a young lady tried to help him up.
Back to top Go down
PrinceCharming
My Self

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade   Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:43 am

as his spell over alexandria broke adrian cursed under his breath before turning to the woman before him. "my dear as much as i am enjoying myself i must say fairwell. the real party's about to begin and i have duties to attend to." quickly taking her hand and kissing the back of it the prince spun around, his cloak waving behind him. as he walked away he raised his right hand and snaped his fingers. the sound would have been shrill to all vampires and as he saw alexandria cringe out of the corner of his eye an evil grin spread across his face. "bon apatite" he screams above the music and the crowd, revealing his true form.

immediately screams could be heard from the guests as vampires that were in disguise attacked the humans.

the king turned towards the prince horrified.

adrian laughed wickedly and pulled a sword from his sheath. "your kingdom is now mine and your daughter to."

the king lunges at adrian but the vampire just grinned and with a quick swing of the sword the king fell to the ground dead.
Back to top Go down
Silence
My Self

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade   Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:06 am

"Shit!!!!" I yelled and began to run towards Adrian who had lunged at the King.
"Adrian Stop This!" I screamed but It was already to late as I watched the life flee from the Kings body. In a flash I grabbed Adrian by the throat as he dropped the kings body to the marble floor with out a care. "You stupid Idiot what have you done!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade   

Back to top Go down

Masquerade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1